Just like most of us, we couldn’t imagine we would ever be here, during a global pandemic. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic the state of emergency in Toronto meant that retail stores would be closed. Some of these stores are not able to open their doors again, but we are a strong community of artists, brands and business people in the fashion industry in Toronto. At the same time all events were cancelled, and so we decided to focus more on our online sales to keep us afloat until things get better again 🙂
That said, we wanted to let you know of some of the things that we’ve been doing at Amevie, to ensure a safe packaging environment for your orders!
- Our last manufacturing batch came in early January, so our entire merchandise has been in quarantine ever since!
- We typically inspect each pair of sunglasses for quality and we clean them. Since March we’ve also been using alcohol swabs to wipe them clean before packaging your order.
- Your order is packaged in our office and we wear gloves when we do so.
- We ship your order with Purolator, FedEx or UPS to ensure fast delivery. At the moment Canada Post and USPS are faced with major delays, and we constantly monitor or shipping partners to ensure we pick the fastest shipping method for you.
- We still want to honor our return policy, so if it does happen to receive a return, we will thoroughly disinfect it and place it back in quarantine.
Finally, we want to remind everyone that sunglasses are offering you protection not only against the sun, but they act as a physical barrier against airborne droplets. All of our sunglasses have passed strict manufacturing tests and are considered PPE’s. And what better accessory to wear with your mask?
If you have any questions about our sunglasses or our processes, don’t hesitate to contact us online or send us a message on Instagram.